Patient Education in St. Louis
Welcome to the Dentistry Patient Education Center
The more you know about dentistry and oral health, the wiser decisions you can make about dental care. It’s true what they say, knowledge really is power. Dr. Dalin and our team will always be more than happy to answer your questions, teach you about oral healthcare, and share information on dental topics with you. Feel free to probe our minds at your appointments, or call the office any time for assistance. In the mean time, brush up your dental knowledge with these cool sites and articles.
Around the Internet
- Academy of General Dentistry – General Oral Health
- American Academy of Periodontology – Gum Disease & Gingivitis
- American Dental Association – General Oral Health
- American Heart Association – Oral Health & Heart Health Link
- Oral Cancer Foundation – Symptoms, Prevention, Treatment
Interesting Dental Articles
- The Evolution of Hygiene
- ICE: In Case of Emergency
- Gum Disease Can Kill More than Your Smile
- Which Snacks Damage Teeth?
We welcome you, your family, friends, and coworkers to experience state-of-the-art dentistry, excellent clinical care, and superb customer service. Call our Creve Coeur dental office at (314) 567-3555 if you have any other questions or would like to schedule an appointment. Our Creve Coeur dental office is conveniently located near Chesterfield, Maryland Heights, Ladue, Clayton, Ballwin, Town and Country, Manchester, and Olivette for patients throughout the St. Louis area. We welcome the opportunity to give your smile life!